Well .. its not Fall season yet. But our shelves are filling up with the Fall seasonal craft beers, err .. some of them, to help you celebrate the upcoming season changes.
- Erdinger Oktoberfest - Weiss bier is a Hefeweizen style beer brewed by Erdinger Weissbräu in Erding, Germany.
- Left Hand Oktoberfest - This is no festivus for the restuvus – on the contrary – we start brewing in the Spring and it takes a full two months to reach lagered perfection. Biscuity, malty goodness dominates upfront while the noble pedigree hops lend a properly spicy, dry finish.
- Firestone Adversus - Unfiltered Double India Pale Ale. Prodigiously hopped yet nimbly brewed with pilsner malts, Adversus ultimately achieves the improbable: a big, bold IPA made for summertime sipping. A hard-charging blend of Pacific Northwest hops leads the way, loading the nose with notes of stone fruit, pineapple, mango and earthy pine resin.
- Southern Tier Pumking - New York- Pumpkin Ale- 8.6% ABV. This beer gives off hints of pumpkin pie and spice aromas on the nose. Huge flavors of genuine pumpkin pie, nutmeg, and cinnamon come through. The mouthfeel is rich and creamy, yet crisp. It's like eating a whole pumpkin pie!
- Union Craft Brewing Old Pro Gose - A dash of salt. A touch of tart. That’s what makes this unique German-style wheat beer a seasoned professional at serious summer thirst quenching. With its glowing golden color, peach & citrus nose followed by a prickly mouthfeel that leaves a gentle tartness and a dash of salt on the palate, the Old Pro never fails to bring you back for another sip.
- Evolution Hops Limon IPA - Hops Limon IPA is a 6.8% ABV that was made for hot days and good food. The lemon/lime is subtle, but certainly present. Last year, Evo put out Pine’Hop’le pineapple IPA, which has an analogous subtlety. That is, you know the lemon/lime taste is present, but it isn’t punch-you-in-the-face tart.
- Goose Oktoberfest Beer - Brewed in the traditional Märzen style, our Oktoberfest pours a brilliant copper over rose color with a bone white head. Notes of toffee and burnt sugar in the aroma and flavors of sweet dried apricots are delivered in a dry malty body with the mild earthy bitterness that is the hallmark of Hallertau hops.
- Fat Tire Belgium White - Fat Tire Belgian White is made with Seville oranges and Indian coriander, both freshly ground less than a mile from our Fort Collins brewery. It’s a fresh, perfectly sweet, natural tasting Belgian White.