- Southern Tier - 2Xmas Spiced Winter Ale
- Souther Tier - Old Man Winter Ale
- Oscar Blues - Ten Fidy Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Anchor Steam Original
- Flying Fish Grand Cru
- Samuel Adams - White Christmas
- Samuel Adams - Winter Lager
- Flying Dog - Last Minute Variety 12 Pack
- Sierra Nevada - Celebration
- Ballast Point - Sour Wench
- Dogfish Head - 90 minutes (now in 16oz cans)
- Flying Dog -Peach Cobbler Ale
- Anchor Steam - Christmas Ale
We're excited to announce the 10th release of Samuel Adams Utopias, the craft beer community’s most renowned and sought-after extreme barrel-aged beer. While we pioneered the practice of barrel-aging, now a mainstay for American craft brewers, our brewers continually push the brewing and barrel-aging limit with proprietary brewing techniques to create Utopias, a beer unlike any other in the U.S.
Brewing, blending, and aging Utopias is a multi-step, time-intensive and complex process. This beer starts with the world’s finest ingredients, including a special blend of two-row pale malt combined with Munich and Caramel 60 malts that impart a rich, ruby color. Three varieties of German Noble hops – Spalt Spalter, Hallertau Mittelfrueh, and Tettnang Tettnanger – are added to balance the sweetness of the malt. After the beer is brewed, the first proprietary brewing method begins – adding special yeast strains. The brewers utilized several yeast strains during fermentation, including one typically reserved for champagne and a “ninja yeast,” created for its ability to survive and continue fermenting in an environment that has such a high alcohol level.
At 28% ABV, the brew is reminiscent of a rich vintage Port, old Cognac, or fine Sherry with notes of dark fruit, subtle sweetness, and a deep rich malty smoothness. With only 68 wooden casks of Utopias created in 2017, just 13,000 bottles will hit shelves nationwide. The first bottles of Utopias bottles, however, can be found in the hands of our employees. Since Utopias was first released, each bottle number corresponds with when each employee was hired, making Founder and Brewer Jim Koch number 1 and Brewer Dean Gianocostas number 2.
The 2017 release is a blend of batches, some having been aged up to 24 years in a variety of barrels. To create this year’s one-of-a-kind vintage, the 2017 recipe includes Utopias aged in a variety of barrels including new Scandinavian Aquavit barrels as well as a portion of the final blend aged in Moscat barrels, a first time for the beer.
Spalt Spalter, Hallertau Mittelfrueh, and Tettnang Tettnanger
Samuel Adams two-row pale malt blend, Caramel 60, Munich
Ruby black, SRM: 34
ALC. BY VOL/WT
28% ABV - 22% ABW
SHOWN ABOVE ...
- Heavy Seas - Partnerships Madtree Beer
- Stone Xocoveza Holiday Stout
- Sierra Nevada Narwhal
- Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
- Dogfish Head - Truth Serum
- Ballast Point Fathom IPA
- Ommegang - Winter
- Ommegang - Gift Pack
- Oscar Blues - Death by Coconut
- Full Tilt - Gallacticat
- Calvert Brewing - Flap Jack Maple Milk Stout
- Oliver Brewing - Forearm Smash
- Victory - Dirty Wolf Double IPA
- Innis & Gunn - Oak Aged Scottish Beer
- Innis & Gunn - Rum Aged Scottish Beer
- Innis & Gunn - Bourbon Aged Scottish Beer
- DC Brau - On the wings of Armageddon
- Jail Break & Flying Dog - Watershed Moments
- Two Roads - Two Juicy
- Lagunitas - 12th of Never cans
- Benediktiner - German Weissbier
- Bitburger - German Beer
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE !!
As an homage to the "transition" DC Brau has concocted an Imperial IPA named "On the Wings of Armageddon".
OTWOA is a single hop blend* beer utilizing Falconers Flight™. Brewed with just enough Pale malt, Cara-60, CaraPils and Malted wheat to carry the intense hop character onto the pallet.
At first glance, it has an orange hue in the glass with a viscus, rocky head that refuses to dissipate. Upon first sniff there are dominate aromas of citrus, white grapes and grapefruit with light bread and biscuit notes. After the first sip we taste a mellow bitterness that only grows as more is consumed. Moderately carbonated, deceptively smooth, refreshingly dry and extremely heady for a beer at 9.2% ABV.
OTWOA exhibits all the necessary traits to be revered as a world class Imperial IPA.
Very limited quantities of 6 packs available.
Well .. its not Fall season yet. But our shelves are filling up with the Fall seasonal craft beers, err .. some of them, to help you celebrate the upcoming season changes.
- Erdinger Oktoberfest - Weiss bier is a Hefeweizen style beer brewed by Erdinger Weissbräu in Erding, Germany.
- Left Hand Oktoberfest - This is no festivus for the restuvus – on the contrary – we start brewing in the Spring and it takes a full two months to reach lagered perfection. Biscuity, malty goodness dominates upfront while the noble pedigree hops lend a properly spicy, dry finish.
- Firestone Adversus - Unfiltered Double India Pale Ale. Prodigiously hopped yet nimbly brewed with pilsner malts, Adversus ultimately achieves the improbable: a big, bold IPA made for summertime sipping. A hard-charging blend of Pacific Northwest hops leads the way, loading the nose with notes of stone fruit, pineapple, mango and earthy pine resin.
- Southern Tier Pumking - New York- Pumpkin Ale- 8.6% ABV. This beer gives off hints of pumpkin pie and spice aromas on the nose. Huge flavors of genuine pumpkin pie, nutmeg, and cinnamon come through. The mouthfeel is rich and creamy, yet crisp. It's like eating a whole pumpkin pie!
- Union Craft Brewing Old Pro Gose - A dash of salt. A touch of tart. That’s what makes this unique German-style wheat beer a seasoned professional at serious summer thirst quenching. With its glowing golden color, peach & citrus nose followed by a prickly mouthfeel that leaves a gentle tartness and a dash of salt on the palate, the Old Pro never fails to bring you back for another sip.
- Evolution Hops Limon IPA - Hops Limon IPA is a 6.8% ABV that was made for hot days and good food. The lemon/lime is subtle, but certainly present. Last year, Evo put out Pine’Hop’le pineapple IPA, which has an analogous subtlety. That is, you know the lemon/lime taste is present, but it isn’t punch-you-in-the-face tart.
- Goose Oktoberfest Beer - Brewed in the traditional Märzen style, our Oktoberfest pours a brilliant copper over rose color with a bone white head. Notes of toffee and burnt sugar in the aroma and flavors of sweet dried apricots are delivered in a dry malty body with the mild earthy bitterness that is the hallmark of Hallertau hops.
- Fat Tire Belgium White - Fat Tire Belgian White is made with Seville oranges and Indian coriander, both freshly ground less than a mile from our Fort Collins brewery. It’s a fresh, perfectly sweet, natural tasting Belgian White.
Dark, rich, roasty and complex, Oak-Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout from Dogfish Head Craft Brewery is now shipping to taps and shelves. A beautiful beer to evolve with aging, this stout is brewed with a ridiculous amount of barley and aged in real 10,000 gallon oak tanks with heaps of vanilla beans. Brewed beyond the limits of the average beer, Oak-Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout evolves from a complex wort into a big, bad blackened stout, brewed to last for decades, resulting in a wonderfully authentic tapestry of roasted malty, toasted vanilla flavors with subtle coffee notes.
“When we first began brewing World Wide Stout at our brewpub back in the winter of 1999, the first batch sold out in less than a week – and nearly 18 years later the response has continued to be amazing,” said Sam Calagione, founder and CEO of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery. “At Dogfish, our raison d’être is to expand the boundaries of the typical beer experience by creating innovative beers made from fresh ingredients, so we decided to take a new spin on our popular stout by adding tons of whole Madagascar vanilla beans to the recipe. The addition of the beans enhances the coffee and chocolatey notes in the beer which we think our fans will enjoy.”
This opaque complex ale clocks in at 16% ABV and has a depth more in line with a fine port. It actually goes great with (or as) dessert. A big old slice of decadent cheesecake is the perfect pair for this velvety stout. “Like Fort and 120 Minute IPA, Oak-Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout only gets better in its golden years, said Calagione. “With aging, you’ll find the heat of the booze fades into the background and the port notes and vanilla roastiness takes over,” said Calagione. “Grab a few bottles, enjoy one now and lay the others down for a few years.”
Now available at Montpelier Liquors in 4 packs or as singles. Cheers !!
- DENIZENS BREWING - Owners Emily Bruno, Jeff Ramirez, and Julie Verratti launched Denizens Brewing Co in 2014 to bring the camaraderie of the brewery taproom to the DMV. Emily and Julie – locals and recovering office dwellers – joined forces with their brother-in-law Jeff, a veteran of the CO and PA beer scenes, to create a space where anyone could pull up a chair, grab a pint, and enjoy. Denizens is the only woman and minority owned and operated brewery in Maryland and a proud member of the Silver Spring community. 4 Packs.
- TWO ROADS OL FACTORY - Traditional in concept with a Two Roads twist…dry hops. We use a combination of classic German as well as American hop and malt varieties in our Pils. We renovated a 100 year-old factory building and designed this Pils to have “extra” aroma…so, pardon the pun! Crisp…refreshing…refined.
- TWO ROADS ROAD 2 RUIN - A big, hoppy IPA with plenty of bite! Our assertive, hop-centric Double IPA has a lean malt backdrop and is brewed with four American hop varieties – Summit, Palisade, Cascade and Magnum. Piney, citrus, floral, not-for-the-timid!.
- MANOR HILL - Pilsner beer
- BALLAST POINT - Mango Even Keel - Session ale with mango.
- KENTUCKY BOURBON Barrel Ale
- HONOR BREWING
- FOUNDERS KBS (Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Aged) - What we’ve got here is an imperial stout brewed with a massive amount of coffee and chocolates, then cave-aged in oak bourbon barrels for an entire year to make sure wonderful bourbon undertones come through in the finish. Makes your taste buds squeal with delight - Available in singles (12oz) or 4 pack.
- OLIVER BREWING VAE VICTIS 9% - Vae Victis, the third release of our Double IPA series. This DIPA is bittered with Simcoe and Magnum hops, then dry hopped with aggressive amounts of Simcoe, Amarillo and Centennial. 4 Packs.
- OLIVER BREWING Afterglow - Brewed in collaboration with our friends from Stillwater Artisanal. This heritage hopped Belgian Style Pale Ale offers warm earth and spice notes with soft Peach Wood Smoked Malt.
- OLIVER BREWING Shoot Out The Lites - Easy drinking but full of flavor, this ale features Citra Mosaic and Amarillo hops balanced by lager and Munich malts, and flaked oats and corn.
- LAGUNITAS Waldos Special Ale - The dankest and hoppiest beer ever brewed at Lagunitas was made with help of the Waldos for all treasure hunters.
- SOUTHERN TIER - Overpack'D 15 pack cans.
- Weyerbacher - 12.7% ABV Sunday Morning Stout, a barrel aged stout from brewmaster Chris Wilson and his team at Weyerbacher. Aptly named too, as SMS is a stout aged in bourbon barrels with coffee. The best part of waking up. - 4 packs.
- Founders Frootwood - 8.0% ABV. We took a crisp, light-bodied cherry ale and hid it away in oak barrels that have held both bourbon and maple syrup. After a lengthy stint, it emerged a changed beer, blanketed in notes of warm vanilla and earthy sweetness. The wood proves itself the star of this beer, adding depth and taming the tart cherry while the maple imposes a velvety texture that lingers for not a moment too long. 4 packs
- Sierra Nevada Sidecar - Orange Pale Ale
- Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo - IPA
- Flying Dog Denali Single Hop Imperial IPA
- Flying Dog Salt & Pepper Tripel
- Ballast Point Red Velvet Nitro - Golden Oatmeal Stout with Beets and Chocolate - This stout takes the cake. Our Red Velvet oatmeal stout is a mind-bending beer. Like the cake that inspired it, the deep red color comes from beets, which add a rich, earthy character that complements the chocolate flavor and aroma. The foamy head of the nitro pour is our “icing”, adding a creamy smoothness to the mouthfeel. But this liquid dessert still finishes like a beer – not sweet, but just as satisfying.
- Allagash Hoppy Table Beer - While Hoppy Table Beer was inspired by the Belgian tradition of low-ABV, easily drinkable beers, it still occupies a hop-forward spot all its own. Brewed with our 2-row malt blend, Maris Otter malt, and oats, the beer is then spiced with a subtle addition of coriander.
Sunday Morning Stout, 12.7% ABV, is an American Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels. Aromas of roasted coffee and bourbon awaken your senses while their flavors blend with hints of chocolate, roasted malt, vanilla and caramel. The perfect cap to a Saturday night or start to Sunday morning.
Limited availability in 4 packs only.
Winner - Best Barrel Aged Beer, Philly Beer Scene Awards in 2015
A crisp, light-bodied cherry ale and hid it away in oak barrels that have held both bourbon and maple syrup. After a lengthy stint, it emerged a changed beer, blanketed in notes of warm vanilla and earthy sweetness. The wood proves itself the star of this beer, adding depth and taming the tart cherry while the maple imposes a velvety texture that lingers for not a moment too long.
Limited availability in 4 packs only.
Yes, this is the beer you've heard so much about!
Brewed with a ridiculous amount of barley, World Wide Stout is dark, roasty and complex. This Ageable Ale clocks in at 15-20% ABV and has a depth more in line with a fine port than with a can of cheap, mass-marketed beer.
World Wide debuted in the winter of 1999, and the staying power of this brew is undeniable. Like Fort and 120 Minute IPA, World Wide Stout only gets better with age (more on aging beers here). After some time in your beer cellar, the heat of the booze fades into the background and the port notes and roastiness take over.
World Wide goes great with (or as!) dessert. Share one with someone you love.
ABV: 15 - 20
Original Release Date: 1999
Available as singles and in 4 packs. Get them while they last .. limited quantities available.
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE ...
Flesh & Blood began with a ton of real citrus including lemon flesh and blood orange juice—hence the name—plus orange and lemon peel. Then the brewers began searching for the perfect combination of hops to perfectly complement the citrus flavors. After trialing number of different hops one-by-one, they emerged with Warrior and Centennial.
So what does this focus on simple, pure unadulterated fruit mean in terms of the aromatics and flavors in this beer? Flesh & Blood balances the resinous hoppy characteristics of an American IPA with the explosive zesty fruitiness and subtle drying tartness of citrus to deliver a highly quaffable ale that’s incredibly unique and lovely to down the whole year round. CHEERS !!
LIMITED RELEASE ONLY ..
After an exciting season that saw the Starks reclaim the North and Cersei take the Iron Throne as the first queen of Westeros, Brewery Ommegang and HBO Global Licensing are introducing a new beer and bringing back a previous brew to steady the nerves of fans as they anxiously endure the show’s off-season break. Valar Dohaeris Tripel Ale is the latest beer in the series and pays homage to Arya’s season-long struggles within and around the House of Black and White.
Valar Dohaeris Tripel Ale is, much like a “faceless man,” not what it first appears to be; it shares the complexity of its sister-brew, Valar Morghulis Dubbel, and a strength masked and belied by its lighter color.
On sale in October 2016 in 750ml single bottles and also paired alongside its previously released sister-brew Valar Morghulis in a collectible gift pack which features a commemorative glass as well.
Ommegang and HBO® announce the newest beer in the Game of Thrones® collaboration series. Through its first four seasons, the critically acclaimed drama has become the biggest show on HBO.
In the world of Westeros, Valar Morghulis means “all men must die.” Fans of the hit HBO show chose the foreboding phrase as the name of the newest beer in the Game of Thrones® collaboration between HBO and Brewery Ommegang. As part of a Facebook poll, fan voting determined the style and name of the next beer. An Abbey Dubbel was selected and it is perfectly represented by the “two- headed” coin given to Arya Stark by Jaqen H’ghar, one of the “Faceless Men of Braavos” – legendary assassins with the ability to change their appearances at will.
On sale October 1st, available in 750ml bottles.
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE ...
Clocking in at 15-20% ABV and 120 IBUs, it's easy to see why we call this beer THE HOLY GRAIL for hopheads! 120 Minute IPA is boiled for a full two hours while being continuously hopped with high-alpha American hops, then dry-hopped daily in the fermenter for a month and aged for another month on whole-leaf hops.
They brew 120 Minute IPA a few times a year, but it goes fast. Swing by Montpelier Liquors to grab a few bottles -- some to enjoy and some to age.
Every Beer Has A Story ... CHEERS !!
Q Cumber from Jail Break Brewery has taken saison to new heights with the addition of cucumber, gin botanicals, rosewater, and a hint of caraway. Slightly sweet on the front and refreshingly dry on the finish, this farmhouse ale is all about depth, complexity, and a nod to the purity of Mother Nature.
Available in 4 pack cans. Cheers !!
A refreshing, easy-to-drink margarita flavor blended from Bud Light Lime and additional ingredients. Best served over ice in a traditional margarita glass, or chilled in their own sleek, glass bottle.
Available in 6 pack bottles.
Proudly Brewed in Baltimore - #oliverbrewingco
Oliver Breweries was born in 1993 in the basement of a brewpub in downtown Baltimore. The original brewing equipment was brought over from the U.K. with the aim of creating authentic English ales. Started at 206 West Pratt Street with a concentration on traditional English-style brewing.
- BALLS TO THE WALL (yes not a typo) - American Pale Ale
- RIDING EASY - Hoppy Blonde Ale
- 206 IPA - India Pale Ale
Available in 6 pack cans.
Tropically Hoppy. Light, yet Full-Bodied. Bright and Citrusy. Word.
The magical, mystical 12th of Never is a blend of Old and New School hops that play bright citrus, rich coconut, and papaya-esque flavors, all on a solid stage of English puffed wheat. Tropically hoppy. Light, yet full-bodied. Bright and citrusy. The 12th of Never Ale is everything we’ve learned about making hop-forward beer expressed in a moderate voice. Pale, cold, slightly alcoholic and bitter. It’s all we know.
These 12oz mini-kegs (AKA cans) are an exciting new option for us, and we are stoopid stoked at the opportunity for y'all to take us to all those new, nelophobic locations…
Available in 12 pack cans !!